We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Sunday, July 24, 2011

WHAT A WEEK

WOW!!  What an AWESOME week. 

Arrived at San Marcus/San Antonio on Monday. Spent Monday afternoon at the outlet mall and hotel for swim time.  Tuesday was tubing/glass bottom boat ride and back to the outlet mall.  Tuesday was also Nick's 18th birthday so we had to have a party (which we did at the hotel).  Wednesday was The Alamo and River Center Mall then Bowling in the evening.  Thursday was Fiesta Texas and it was HOT!!!  Drove home Thursday night.  Friday was sleeping late, unpacking and laundry.  Saturday was double date night with Jaime and Marina. We went to The Whisnants concerts and to dinner afterwards at El Jimador in Angleton. Sunday after church my wonderful son and  daughter-in-law came over and prepared me a WONDERFUL birthday dinner.

I am a Blessed lady!!!!!!

Next Sunday is my husband's Deacon ordination service. We are both excited and nervous:-))

Oh, and I have decided that I could live in the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!!!!!

1 comment:

Curly Girl said...

It sure was fun! Had a great time, too. I think I missed the chocolate factory, though. That's sad. :(