We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Today is November 11, 2011; just in case you did not know:~))

Today is the original day that my son was to wed his wonderful wife, Marina.
They just could not wait (for which I am very thankful) so they were married June 18.

On this day 12 years ago I received an absolute dream come true.
My only daughter, Victoria Paige Sanchez, was born.  My heart had ached for a daughter for many years.  We had already been blessed with three sons, but I wanted a precious baby girl.  God answered my prayer on this day 12 years ago.  Not only was she a girl, she was a V-BAC.  Meaning she was born vaginally after three c-sections.  It was the most awesome experience I could have ever imagined.

Victoria has blessed my life in ways unimaginable. I don't think she will truly comprehend this until she becomes a mother herself.

I love you, VICTORIA PAIGE SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

news headlines today said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work, latest online news have a nice holiday weekend!